View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2009, 10:00 PM
Ash_A Ash_A is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northern Ontario
Posts: 9
thanks for the advice . I'll be phoning to arrange a vet exam in the morning, although the neutering will sadly have to wait. I'll keep him indoors until it can happen though
Reply With Quote