View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2009, 08:07 PM
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

It never hurts to try the flush--it's a fairly cheap (certainly as compared to cancer treatment) and easy thing to try. Often the only sign of something stuck in the nasal passages is sneezing--sort of like getting an irritating pollen in a human nose. So she wouldn't necessarily paw at it. Something quite small can cause a great deal of inflammation over time. But it is probably a long shot. I've known one dog that's had a successful nose flush, but that was just one out of many that I've heard of since :sad:

And the Capillaria is just a thought--I really don't know too much about the nasal variety. Macie has the lung worm variety.

Still, exploring the possibilities you can afford, and having one pan out, could save you much heartache

So very cautious optimism is the name of the game. I don't want to set you up for a big disappointment

Please let us know what the vet advises and how Tinker is doing

I saw your album pics. Tinker is a doll!!!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."