View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2009, 08:44 PM

well, he pee'd on my bed and I washed the comforter, sheets and matress pad. Where he pooped was on the mat that the litterbox sits on. I put him in the boys bathroom which is large with a small dish of food and water and a towel to surl up on. On the other side of the bathroom I took a pie tin and placed a thin layer of litter in it. I again sat him in it and put the claws through it. I geuss in the am, we will see what happens.

He is VERY small, and was a stray with others found on a local road. He was turned into animal control and the group I adopted him from informed me that the local animal shelter takes from them and the animals up for adoption today were the shelter rejects and were to be euthanized if not adopted. He is skin and bones...very small and very young. He has been fixed and is utd on shots as well as microchipped. I need to get him in to see the vet as well. She said no one wanted him because he is a black cat. It is the jewel green eyes that got my attention!!!

Anyway, like I said, I have never had this problem before and I guess I will have to see how it plays out.