Thread: My name is Sam.
View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2009, 12:03 PM
~Cat Servent~

The day I read this I cried so hard I had to step away from the computer and wasn't able to reply.... but it is so touching and honest and a story that needs to be relayed to so many, that I came back today, copied and pasted it and sent it to all my email contacts, asking them to do the same.... I just wish I had it with me at the vets the other day when I was trying to convince a man whose 8 month old puppy had just been hit by a car because she was in heat and had run out, that he shouldn't be considering breeding her (I mentioned that she was prob old enough to get fixed so it wouldn't happen again and he casually mentions he wants her to have a few litters first! ) I'm going to take a copy to my vet and ask them to post it in the waiting room too.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M