View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2009, 10:20 PM

K here is the situation.

I live in a place where I am not allowed to have pets, so although my mom did not want the dog to stay with them, I insisted on her keeping him so that we wouldn't have to give him away. If I could take him with me I would in a heartbeat because he does well with me, unfortunately I am not in a position to take him. I am not trying to give him away because I just can't handle it anymore, I want him in a better home with people who know how to handle him. As I said before, my little brother encourages his aggressivness which is one reason I can't get him to stop biting. The reason I asked for help is so that I could get advice from some people who know a little more than me about all of this, and most of the replies I got were very cruel! I do not appreciate being told that I don't care about my dog. I want to put him somewhere better which is why I asked instead of just taking him to the pound or something. It kills me to have to even think about giving him up let alone actually doing it, but I know that he deserves better, and I can't give it to him! None of you know the situation I am in and thank you Bailey for actually listening to the situation, I will be sending you an e-mail, but the rest of you were very rude! I'm sorry I don't spend my entire life in front of a computer screen!!!!! I am a poor college student and I actually have to get off my butt and work!!! I know, it's a foreign concept for some of you jerks who can just sit at home all day with your dogs and your laptop in front of you and criticize people asking for help!

Andy (dog)-birthday October 16, 2007
Sophie (cat)-birthday March 20 2009
Annabelle (cat)-passed away March 2010
Missy (cat)-not sure when her birthday is, she was a rescue

Andy lives with my cousin in New Mexico, the cat's live in Missouri with my parents. All are very loved

*Rip Michael, we will all love and miss you very much. Love ya bud*