Thread: Charlie is sick
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2009, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lUvMyLaB<3 View Post
EOF i just want to say that i have been keeping a close eye on your thread, and we are praying for you and charlie, i dont know enough about what you are dealing with to add anything. . I used to feed wellness but tickles started to not eat it and lose weight so i switched to innova evo. If you wanted to take him home, even for the nights they should be able to give a dose of subq fluids under the skin between his shoulder blades that would be slowly absorbed and keep him hydrated till you take him back, if you think that would make him more settled and likely to eat. I do however think you are doing the right thing. Did he ever eat any of the food that was in the recall? My thoughts are with you both, i pray for a simple diagnosis soon!
Thanks for your support, LML (and everyone else!). If Charlie gets better, maybe I'll switch him to a different brand, just to be on the safe side. I'll see about taking him home for the nights, but I guess it might depend on the X-rays...thank goodness I'm not working this week (except I'm also not getting paid :sad. I would be a royal mess if I had to be on set.

I don't know what food was recalled. He's never eaten anything that was mentioned in the news, but it's possible there have been recalls I haven't heard about. Was Wellness recalled recently, or something?