View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2009, 12:10 PM
An Honest Contributor
Fishing the Sea Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, KickUps Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Aski Champion, Ping Champion

L4H's I too heard he was well received (and even though they were playing in Philly) the clip zoomed by fast of the ones sitting not clapping while the camera's followed the loud and obnoxious ones ... whatever makes headlines

Just got back from Jersey and although the shores we went to were dog beaches other then 1 person everyone was as disgusted with the NFL. I love American people - they really get involved

As mentioned we had planned on going to the Jets game on the 3rd so I emailed the Eagles telling them why we weren't attending also including
the petition. I also told them I had purchased a Flyer collar/leash rather then the Eagle one I was going to buy. I'm nobody just the same I'm sure negative emails get read at least.

btw if anyone watched that game New Yorkers booed Vick everytime he set foot of the field While eating at Hooters in Atlantic City "breaking news" aired announcing he's officially been reinstated just about everyone in the place booed. Just goes to show you not everyone is a fan no matter what and feel he lost his priviledge to be an American hero. Should be making a living under supervision scooping horse poop not having to bear witness his grin or have anything to do with the HSUS

The NFL made a statement that they are considering paying for a spay/neuter program for the Philadelphia Humane Society. PR but great just please leave vick's name out of it

Thanks to all who signed, bump http://www.petitiononline.com/ridofvic/petition.html

Last edited by Golden Girls; September 6th, 2009 at 12:14 PM.