View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Senior Contributor

mollywog, have you ever looked at mail ordering your food? I've done it a couple of times, when I haven't been able to get to the city.
There are a couple of stores down south that will do it..
Shipping adds a bit of cost but, for me anyways, it was alot cheaper than the cost of gas and time to drive to the city where I can get it. Mind you, we have NO pet stores or food (other than grocery stores) available here.
(http://www.thecleverk9.ca advertises orijen.. but I haven't ordered from them, maybe someone here knows them?)

I'd concur with Chases_Mom and LuvmyLab and say only buy the BG in an emergency - otherwise stock up on the Orijen when you can (keep the bags sealed and in a cool place, check the expiry date before you buy it and stock up as much as possible that you can use it before the exp. date)

Heck! if you want i'll ship you a couple of bags myself it would be no problem
and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)