View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
Why not take him on supervised visits so he can spray his territory outside instead of in the house. I think another forum member does this for her cat and it helps the situation inside the house tremendously. He may be VERY territorial and need to tell the outside cats to stay away from his territory. There has been some great advice given on this thread about peeing cats but there are many other threads throughout this forum that have great advice for peeing / spraying cats as well. Have you tried some of the advice posters have given in this thread. You sound very frustrated

Please consider joining the Feline Inappropriate Elimination group for some help as well http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/F...e_Elimination/
That is me. Jasper is very territorial and I live out in the country so there are a lot of stray males around. He will go antsy if he smells a cat and can't get outside to spray, then eventually start in the house.

Jasper, male Ragdoll ?? (approx 10 yrs)
Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 7 yrs)

Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey