View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Kitty Mum
That is so true. I know most people just don't care (good food is good food regardless of how it is made). I just thought that he would definitely care due to him being a vegetarian and all. I am not a vegetarian and yet I care very much about the conditions of those animals, and participate and care about animals rights. I guess I just thought since he was able to take that stand after being a meat eater that he would be the type to take a stand against animal cruelty from another angle.

I am not an fighter either, I always back down when the discussion gets too heated...even if I am educated on the subject and know more than the other person. I guess that does not help either....

I wish I could have got into the food brands that are really good for your pets, that don't test - but I do not know them all and listing one does not do any good for my argument :sad:

Though, like glasslass said, I hopefully planted a seed. I am trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I too learned of IAMs after joining this site (I love Though, I did not feed it to my cats. I tried once, but my cats turned their noses to it and looked at me like I was crazy. I understood why after finding out about them here. My fur babies must have sensed that something was not right
"Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is."
-Albert Camus