View Single Post
  #48  
Old August 17th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Frenchy's Avatar
Frenchy Frenchy is offline
-
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Quebec
Posts: 30,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
Benmax.

I have heard that some kibble should not be soaked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarcatmom View Post
Kibble is actually loaded with bacteria and potential mold toxins that multiply rapidly when moistened. If she eats it all in one sitting, it's not so bad, but I wouldn't leave it out for more than 20 mins.
Yes Breeze , you can soak kibble , but like sugarcatmom said , you can't leave it too long.

BM , I was thinking , for the raw , with not enough teeth , she might have a hard time with it.

still no pics ?? :sad:
Reply With Quote