View Single Post
  #11  
Old August 17th, 2009, 02:22 PM
BenMax BenMax is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarcatmom View Post
Kibble is actually loaded with bacteria and potential mold toxins that multiply rapidly when moistened. If she eats it all in one sitting, it's not so bad, but I wouldn't leave it out for more than 20 mins. Make sure to thoroughly wash the dish with soap between meals.
I never leave food behind so I can do this! Thanks Sugarcatmom.
Reply With Quote