Originally Posted by Love4himies
Thanks for the update, Bailey. I know you are missing the tiny sweetie.
Are there any permanent side effects from the lead poison?
I hope not! No one has expressed any concern so far.
As far as I know the amount wasn't enough to do any permanent damage, it was more likely the alcohol content in whatever Teeka ingested that they believe has done more damage because of the lacerations in her throat keeping her from eating. They are fairly positive that most everything has been flushed from her system and since they syringe fed her yesterday she finally had her first poop this morning.
Poor little dear.