Dr. Lee - is there any cure for this at all? Chemo was an option however due to the amount of tumours that grew it was soon decided that it would not help at that point. If the first tumour was diagnosed, do you think there would have been a chance for recovery?
Sorry to ask as for us it is too late but maybe for others this could be informative on what steps to take. In my case there were 3 vets and all the same results except the last vet was consulted when it was too late.