View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Senior Contributor

Well, James has been very supportive so far. I keep telling him that I don't think I will find out much more, but he has told me that Joanie found out who our brother could possibly be for a reason, and that now that I know there is an Alan in St. Cloude, When I go home to visit, I can look him up, and make a phone call, to see if he knows anything, or even to see if he is willing to find out if he is my father's son. I know that it is true, and I could do this very easily, but I am just afraid that either he would have nothing to do with me and my sisters, or that we would go through all that testing for nothing. But I know eventually I will go through with it. If James and I wanted to spend over $100 we could become a member of this one site, and be able to search birth records, on your ancestors. And I have found out that they do have Alan Gohman on record and I even did a dob search with that, I just could't access it until I became a member. So I couldn't find out who the father was. But I am still going to search on the web to see if I can find out anything else. I have waited almost 21 years to have a brother, and I will eventually find out who he is, whether my father likes it or not.