View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2009, 09:49 PM

You guys are the greatest!!! I don't know what I do without you!!

Chico, laptop!!ROFL

Howie, although weak and frail looking has been consistently eating two cans a day. He's definitely gained even more and his little belly is big and round like a kitten. I thought his diarrhea was gone but my hubby, who cleans the boxes, said Howie still has it but it's not as much and it's less stinky! Tomorrow we head off for the third treatment and only two more to go. It's very quick and easy. although my Howie boy doesn't think it is! My poor baby...:sad: I know Howie would not be with us right now if not for his treatments. Intestinal cancer is very, very aggressive and rapid. I was shocked that he could lose one pound in a week!

catlover, I've never been to camp myself but I know Emily's having a blast! Now I wished I had gone.

For everyone else who's had a son or daughter go to camp, it truly is worse for us parents!!!

Emily will be coming home this Saturday...yay...I'm worried she's going to hate coming home but at least I'll rest easy that she's with us!

I'll let you know tomorrow if Howie gained some weight.

PS I'm picking up my new Mac laptop tomorrow at Best Buy! My first one....so exciting!

“The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different.”—Hippocrates