View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2009, 02:12 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
14+,what new kitty are you talking about???
The black one or the 2 in the garage???
Oh,I just remembered,the one that looks like so many of your kitties
Sorry for confusion chico. Remember the pic I posted last week the day before the black kitty climbed the fence? That kitty. You are right. He does look like my others. I can rub the side of his face for a few seconds and he doesn't do anything. Hates the top of his head touched. I think because he can't see my hand so he doesn't know what is going on. I think he could turn out to be a sweet kitty once he is fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1585 View Post
Gerri, just wanted to say thank you for having us at the house on Wednesday. You are doing an amazing thing for those cats. They are in great hands. Good to hear that the condo is working. Thanks again and look forward to the next time. I will try and get some basset pictures up soon.
Sara - any time hon. Thank you for coming!! You are a wonderful gal! Your mom is very proud of you. (But don't tell her I told you that. She will deny it.) And thank you for the comments. I do the best I can. The condo is working very well. I still want to try to put a hammock up in it but I don't think the kitty that is in it now will use it anyway.
The basset pics would be wonderful!! I can't wait to see if I can capture the Bassett look.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!