View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2009, 09:34 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
Hope you found the owner.........did you?

No. :sad: She ended up going to the HS. I her owner called to see if she is there. I drove all over looking for her owners and just didn't find anyone.

btw the Prunella Freelander is gorgeous, sorry to bum it off of you
No problem! I have lots. I think I even have seed from last year. If not I will save some from this year. There is usually tons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
What the heck is a "Prunella Freelander". Yes, I could have googled it, but my connection sucks right now

Name:  100_5284[1].jpg
Views: 112
Size:  72.9 KB

Name:  100_5293[1].jpg
Views: 105
Size:  79.7 KB

Yet another piece of art, 14+? Where do you find the time? I can't wait to see it!!
It was only a small pic. I have requested pics of the hounds. I have never done a hound and am itching to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
Oh me too,love to see your work 14+ and no Chris cannot have Mini-Mo,if I could have another kitty though,I would want Li'l Bit
Hope Dahmer feels better soon and that it is not serious,we miss her.
chico - you would take as many as you could if you were able to! You know it! Li'l Bit is a sweetie though. So tiny and such a cute little face.
kr is doing better. Meds seem to be working. I am sure she will pop in soon to reassure us. I am missing not seeing her too. :sad:

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!