Chicken Kabab Recipe:
- Skinless boneless chicken - 900gms
- Fresh lemon juice - 1/4 cup
- Plain yogurt - 1/4 Cup
- Garlic cloves, minced - 4 nos.
- Coriander Powder - 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Butter, melted - 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick)
- Ground cumin - 2 teaspoons
- Ground turmeric - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cayenne - 1/2
- Ground ginger - 1/8 teaspoon
- 6to 8inch bamboo skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes - 12 nos.
Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces.
Mix with lemon juice, and salt in a bowl.
Cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
In a separate bowl combine yogurt, garlic, coriander, cumin, turmeric, and cayenne.
Mix well and add to chicken.
Toss, cover and refrigerate for about 3 hours. Preheat grill.
Tread chicken onto skewers.
Brush with butter and grill for about 6-8 minutes or until done.
Turn frequently while grilling.