View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2009, 08:32 AM

It sounds like you have a good understanding of what it takes to raise a pup.
I never got the impression that you are a "bad dog owner" , not at all. Everyone needs help at some point and the very fact that you were seeking advice and help to combat the situation(and the fact that you are open to the advice) proves to me that you really do care about your dog.

I do firmly believe you should get to a vet, maybe call around and get some quotes from the vet so you will know the amount you need to save.

Maybe you should also research life stages in dogs. Your girl is nearing adolescents and it often a difficult stage for many owners to understand. When my girl hit that stage she reverted back to a little pup, started peeing and pooing in the house (shortly after I got her "trained" it really confused me) and ripping up garbage. It was alot to handle and I was positive it was all MY fault. Little did I know at the time that it's a normal thing for all dogs to go through. Just like with kids, it hits some dogs harder then others.

I wish you the best of luck.
Your girl is soooo beautiful, your very lucky to have such a sweetie in your home!