View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Yes, as a matter of fact, I just did

Very helpful, although I'm too tired to try all the suggestions tonight! Thank your son-in-law for me

T&C, I'm still waiting for that link to load. Sigh...

badger, I'm stuck with IE until I give up on Publisher. I still snail mail out a few newsletters...and then put it out on the web, so I need something that will handle both phases. Unfortunately, Publisher web files are not browsable by Firefox. :sad:

However, this whole issue might end up moot if I can't get my software to work.

Winston, the software is on a disk I have, but it tries to do something that works with XP, not Vista--tells me it needs to run something by 'run as...' and that an administrator has to do it. But my account is the administrator account and I can't figure out how to get around it. I can find out when I call HP tomorrow...

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone. Just venting was actually quite helpful At least I'm not threatening the machine with a sledge hammer any more and I've smiled at least twice since dinner

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."