View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Sorry you feel that way, it is just some people are not aware of the consequences of feeding kibble to their cats. I don't think anybody implied that you were giving borderline care. You can take the advice given to you or you can choose to ignore it. That is entirely up to you. I know the HUGE difference changing to a quality all canned diet did for my cats.

I also see the difference in my foster kittens that go from a raw/canned diet in my house to a kibble (Orijen, not the crap stuff) diet at the store where they are adopted from and that is in kittens, not even seniors. Sooooooooooo in saying that, you seem like a person that really loves your cats and thought you would like to know about kibble.

I do have a cat who eats everything and is pudgey along with two cats that are slow munchers. I know what it is like and the work that goes along with have this dynamics in a house so I can sympathize with you.

Jasper, male Ragdoll ?? (approx 10 yrs)
Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 7 yrs)

Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey