View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Pet Guardian

Test results

I do see my kitty drinking water at her drinkwell bowl 1-2x per day. she looks like she is drinking alot of water. she is on hills i.d. food now thru the tube and is holding it down. i offer her wellness, paul newman, meow mix, fancy feast, harmony by mouth...at this point anything to get her to eat with her mouth. she eats by moouth about 1x every 6 days.

On the receipt for surgery it says Buprenex for the anthesthic. it also says ket-valo sedation. it also says isoflurane and propofol/ketamine/diazepam. all this is from the surgery receipt. then they put her on gabapentin.

she stayed at the vet for 2 weeks and he would not let me visit her so i have NO idea what the was done to her in that time.

I have no idea what any of these numbers mean but here they are PRE-OP:

Urea Nitrogen 33 - normal range
Creatine 1.9 - normal range
phosphorus 3.7 - normal
BUN 17 - normal range
amylase 1625 - high - what is this?

do you want to know anything else?? I'll post it.

2 weeks later after being held hostage at vet for 2 weeks:
Urea Nitrogen 32
Creatine 3.5 - high
BUN - 9 normal but low
hemaocrit - 21.4 low

Then I took her to the ICU hospital. They human scored blood work and said she was not anemic:

CREA a little high 3.0
PHOS normal 5.0
GLOB slightly high 4.6
everything else was normal

Two days ago they did a urine test. I don't have results b/c new vet called me on phone with them. urine was not concentrated. i think he said it was 1.something. he wants to re-check it when i bring her in thursday.