Thread: Rawhide
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Chris21711 Chris21711 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Queensville, Ontario
Posts: 8,992
They can cause dogs to choke to death. A friend of ours Bulldog choked to death on one about three years ago. At the shelter one of the dogs almost did, luckily enough one of the shelter workers happened to be walking by his kennel at the same time and managed to save him. Since then they have discontued their use as a treat.
Reply With Quote