View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Slave to Dogs and 1 Angel

Animals that I encounter in Vancouver

These pictures are not of my own pets (don't have any at the moment). They are just of animals (birds, cats and dogs + others) that I encounter. Some of them, I will have regular encounters with others will be an one off thing.

If I can, I will leave as much information as possible with the pictures.

Sunday (3rd Jan 2009)
First up is a cat that ran up to me when I was on the way to see my grandmother. She just ran out of a yard right up to me and started rubbing herself against my legs. I decided to give her a few pets, I thought she had beautiful colouring. She kept moving around so I only got a couple of pictures where she wasn't a blur. After a while, I realised that I had to go catch my bus so started to walk again, she followed me for a while keeping up with my walking pace very easily. It was only until we got to a bit of sidewalk where someone hadn't shoveled their front that she hesitated. She kept wanting to follow me but she would walk really gingerly on the ice. It was pretty funny to watch, she would take a step lift her paw and kind of shake it off. Since it was making her slow down, I kind of left her behind. In the end, I got quite far ahead of her and she just sat down on the sidewalk. Playing with her did make me miss the bus I wanted, I watched it pull away from the stop but luckily the next one came along fairly promptly.
Attached Images

Last edited by Scuba; January 10th, 2009 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammar.