View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2009, 04:28 PM
I went to Rite Aid to see about the Lactulose & they said I needed a I went to the vet & she wrote me one, it is 11.00 at Rite Aid which is much less than the vet.
I see you live in the US. Maybe it is different here in Canada...I bought this bottle at a big Superstore here. Maybe try different stores (Walmart etc.)when you go just to see if you can get lactulose without a perscription (or call around). Much easier for you and cheaper Was it a big bottle as compared to the vets office? I know I was blown away by how much the vets office was charging for such a tiny bottle. Did he tell you how much to give to your kitty?

I also forgot to mention that alot of exercise is good for constipated kitties...
Lexus is a very timid cat and I have been trying to chase her around the house for some exercise....doesn't work very well because she gets so terrified. Thinks I am going to murder her or something Pelase keep me updated...
Mom to Male Cat Bishop (14 Years Old) and Female Cat Lexus (11 Years Old) and new addition Female Cat Lily (around 8 years old)