Originally Posted by mummummum
Unless he is suffering from severe, life-threatening malnutrition, a food allergy/ sensitivity should have no effect on his muscle strength, balance or his eyesight. Is there something else going on ?
What I know for sure:
- his auto-immune system is totally compromised
- his eyesight comes and goes
- he has dysplasia in his right hip
- he has a disc that presses on his spinal cord
- food allergies/sensitivities
I'm posting a picture of him taken in October of this year - he turned 4 in July. His muzzle has turned white over the past year.