Thread: Why a PBT?
View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2004, 03:40 PM

why a pit-bull?

WHY NOT? I saved my First Pit from a guy who had her living in a house with mice, rats, cochroaches, and God only knows what else. I took her in, she weighed 27lbs @ 10 Months, and she was pregnant. I'd planned to look for a home for all of them once the pups were born. Whinnie and I bonded so much in only a week, that I knew I could never send her away. I saw in her eyes how much she needed me, and how happy she was with me. I don't have much money, and I work a lot, which is why I wanted to find them a home. But, really when you think about it, is sending them off to someone else really the answer? My husband and I decided to keep her, and one of her pups so, she wouldn't be lonely, since she suffered from severe seperation anxiety. With time she got better and more comfortable, and I grow more attached everyday. Its not a matter of what they are capable of, its what they give you each and everyday. I give them love, space, time & money I can spare, they give me everything they have.