View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by suparnikkay View Post
What's confusing about it? I really don't see the difference between an animals life and a human beings life. In my eyes they have the same value.

Quote:
I'm not saying it's a bad idea, and I definitely agree it's the responsible thing to do. My question goes out to those that feel it's irresponsible not to spay/neuter your pets. Why do you feel it's so important to do that to your pets when you don't feel the need to do it to yourself? Think of all the starving children in the world. Do we need to populate the world more? Again I'm definitely for spaying and neutering your pets but I'm just curious what people's thoughts are on the subject.
The confusing part I found was Your post seems pro-spay/neuter
Quote:
I'm not saying it's a bad idea, and I definitely agree it's the responsible thing to do.Again I'm definitely for spaying and neutering your pets but I'm just curious what people's thoughts are on the subject.
but you state:

My question goes out to those that feel it's irresponsible not to spay/neuter your pets. Why do you feel it's so important to do that to your pets when you don't feel the need to do it to yourself? Think of all the starving children in the world.

So IMHO that is confusing?? No?

Last edited by Diamondsmum; December 5th, 2008 at 03:54 PM.