View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2004, 10:33 AM
<-----nut ball

Thanks everyone.

It's not a "required surgery" therefore not covered by OHIP. (Because my sister ruined my nail, it grew back funny and I have a constant ingrown toenail, and because I limp sometimes, it is causing me back and hip pain. The only way to cure it is to remove the damage part of the nail!).

THe sister who did this is my youngest sister (I have three) and she's only 19, and doesn't have a job so she can't pay for it.

I considered a pit/pit-x, but I understand that under the legislation (if it passed) pits/pit-x's will be banned from dog parks. Because i live in an apartment, the dog park is the only place I will be able to let my dog go run without a leash. If I can't do that, then I don't know what I would do for exercise. Plus I would be worried about an increase in my tenants insurance.

Jess, feel free to send me info on dogs. Especially if you hear of any bulldogs. Actually, I got a call from Mary who asked me if I wanted to be put on a waiting list. I haven't had a chance to call her back though.