View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2008, 11:35 AM

Finally Surgery

Well - Its been a while since my last post. I had to take little Macy in for a Chest Xray and Urine Test prior to surgery and the chest xray revealed an enlarged heart. After mailing the xrays to her regular vet and the eye dr, they recommended a Heart visit was in Order I took little Macy to the University of Penn and had her Heart Checked out, after an exam and echo test, it was determined that 15 year old little Macy has a strong heart and was not likely to develop any heart disease. This was great news for me and also gave the go ahead for the Cataract Surgery which is now scheduled for Monday. I cannot pick her up until Tuesday afternoon but they promised to call me with updates.

I must say that the office of Dr Janet Isherwood in Baltimore MD has been awesome through all of this. Not only was I impressedwhen I visited the office but I have also received phone calls from the office just checking in on Macy and making sure that she was okay and this is before they have done the surgery. No wonder her office is filled with thank you cards and pictures!

As soon as the surgery is complete I will post again -

Matt