Thread: Skinneez
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Half Way To Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriM View Post
In a word ..... NO! Please see attached .

Attachment 41402 Attachment 41403

I bought this for Riley on saturday afternoon. He LOVED it! But ... he had killed the squeekers within about 30 min and had destuffed the squeekers shortly after that . The toy itself actually lasted much longer than most, he played with it on Sunday and Monday and by last night there was too many big holes and pieces coming off so I took it away for good. He did enjoy it very much and it lasted much longer then most but definately would not hold up to eight dogs.

Hazel, I would recommend any of the orbeez-tuff by planet dog. They are kinda pricey but they are rated on a "chomp meter" and they are amazing. The dogs love them and they are easily as strong as kongs. Riley and Sam together are brutal on the toys but these have easily held up to anything they have done to them .
http://www.planetdog.com/category.as...24&startpage=0
but there is one in planet dog it is call a tug, that is NOT strong..
I bought it for bree and within a day she managed to destroy the handle that you use for a tug toy.....the plastic part that you hold does NOT stand up to one dog