I give my cat Wellness and Prairie. Rudy, my kitty, went for a blood test on Friday and his BUN and creatinine levels are higher. Vet is forcing me to change my cat’s diet to low protein. I tried once, back in March but k/d gave my kitty a diarrhea. I am very reluctant to put my cat on a low protein diet but on other hand, maybe I should
I am asking about Hi-Tor but I haven’t decided if I will feed it to my cat. I don’t know what to do anymore. I am having a great deal of difficulty finding a good vet who really knows how to treat a cat diagnosed with CRF.