Thread: Why a PBT?
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2004, 11:29 AM
Senior Contributor

Red face

My reason was we were looking for a dog. We found in the paper (I know its not a good idea to do that) but anyways we did, and my Boyfriend drove up just to take a look at them as they were a good hour drive away. HE ended up showing up to my work with this little bundle. Oh god my heart melted. Despite having throw up in my boyfriends lap because of the drive back he was so precious. We bought a couple books on this breed before hand beccause i knew he was going up there and I knew if like me he saw little puppies he wouldn't leave one there. Anyways his first picture was taken , the flash caused him to pee. Its my favourite picture now! Hes become such a part of the family that I couldnt imagine life without him. He is sweet, overly affectionate, loves people and follows us around likes hes attached at the knee. Hes goofy, silly and has a strong personality. I am glad that I got him and no matter what publicity there is Im still proud. I trust him, although I am always careful as with any dog. I trust him with my boyfriends 8 year in which he allows her to poke and prod at him which has made him a better dog. Hes very tolerable withchildren as this breed is known for.
I cross my fingers and Im hoping that if we all speak out, pit bull owner or just concerned citizen we can throw this ban out!!!!!!