View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2008, 12:02 PM
banned user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
oh and by the way , all you guys that are all for China , what about child slavery ? That's ok too then , it's ok for them , and other countries , not here but ok elsewhere ? And about human rights ? That's ok if they don't have any over there right ?
Very well said frenchy!.. Any of you that have said you agree with what china is doing, better not say their is anything wrong with child slavery, What a fuss that would be

I Dont think anyone should eat dog, cat, or anyother companion animals.I Wouldnt ever eat duck, because i keep them as pets, And all i would be able to picture would be my little ducks waddling around inside my mouth -yuck-
DO you agree that they should be taking animals out of thwere own homes and killing them for meat? DO you agree that in Beijing, you cannot keep a dog in your house more than 35 inches at the shoulder or it will be killed for meat? In supporting the right to eat dogs, your supporting the right to take peoples pets for food, even if the owners do not want to give them up .

Last edited by katherine93; July 11th, 2008 at 12:08 PM.