View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2008, 08:58 PM
Senior Contributor

Yes, I was feeding Vlad Nutro Max chicken actually. I haven't fed them that since last summer though. I started feeding my gang canned Wellness grain free about 2 months ago. It took a few weeks to get them used to it but they love it now. As for dry, mine like Innova Evo (which they loved immediately) and I've also bought for them Organix and they also will eat Wellness Core. Those are really good foods and as far as I know, none of the Wellness brands have ever been recalled.

Have a look around here in the food section. There is a lot of good information on some good dry foods. Most here I believe try to feed canned, but there are some good quality dry too.

You might want to start a new thread asking some of the other members for their suggestions as to what they are feeding their cats. That will give you a good idea of some foods that are better suited for your guy.

Good luck finding something. I know mine moped around a few days when I changed their food, but they gave the new stuff a try and eventually liked it.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/