View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2008, 09:17 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrweiss View Post
Heard from the vet yesterday and he got the pathology back from the fluid they got from the lump on Molly's nose. He said there were abnormal cells. So cancer it is. I am not putting an almost 14 yr. old dog through radiation. He said we could do a CT scan and a biopsy to see if it is the invasive form or the non-invasive kind. But the end result is she's going to die from it. Like most of you, I really don't have the money to spend right now on such an elderly dog. She is at the moment eating and happy. All I can do is keep her comfortable until the end.
I'm so sorry, nrweiss. Cherish every moment and be happy when you're with her...she'll pick up your vibes and you don't want to waste any time being sad while she's still with you. Special s to Molly from hazel and the Pack. Please keep us posted on how she's doing.

missy, good luck with the test results!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."