View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2008, 06:41 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
Thanks 14+K - of course you could always go to your kids places and clean up any litter that is tracked

Does that mean a new Kitty is coming up to Newmarket? (don't know why I said up, Acton is more or less straight, no?)

lol Chris! No!! I raised my kids to be self sufficient in every way! They can clean up after their kitties.
As for kitty coming to Newmarket - unfortunately no. That son is in the midst of having to find a new place to live. He also insists that his kitty is too old and set in his ways to accept another kitty. I'm working on it.
So far I have 4, possibly 5 kittens out of the 7 I have adopted. I think there is another litter here yet we haven't found.
Grimsby is down from Newmarket btw. I get confused with directions so I just say I am going.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!