View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2008, 10:10 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

I used the WM brand of pine pellets. I think it's called Special Kitty. I wasn't impressed with it just because it gets tracked all over. The shavings at WM for small animals is the same as I use. Sorry for the confusion. I was in a hurry when I typed that. I should know better.
I am going to try the other pellets in here to see if they get tracked. Growler says they don't so I will try them. I don't know how the kitties will react to the shavings in the house. Also, seeing as I am adopting the babies to my kids I don't want to get too far away from the actual litter shape. I don't want them refusing to use the litter at my kids. I would never hear the end of it. I can't convince them to change to pine yet. But I am working on it!
I think any kind of pine or shavings anything is a better option than clay litter if it is better for the environment.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!