View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2008, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleRR View Post
Have you considered the possibility that that bag has something wrong with it? Could be outdated, or something odd with the batch, or something has happened to the kibble. Just a thought--I had a dog refuse a certain brand of premium dog food a few years ago, but she ate the same food with gusto at my friends--so I bought a new bag and had no problems. It is too bad they cannot just tell us what is going on. Hope you can discover what the problem is soon!

By the way, my two ridgebacks are on Orijen Senior and absolutely love it--they have always had the best food I can find and are not picky, but after they switched to Orijen they inhale their food--almost scarey, lol.
We have consider that too, but My hubby and I actually test tasted the Orijen, and it taste bitter.. >< Not sure why. We are now putting him on Wellness Reduced Fat (Also did sample tasted and taste fishy and good from human point of view) Maybe my orijen bag went bad, but its expire date is May 2009. We are only half way to the bag... *sigh* now I am not sure what should do with that orijen food. ><