View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2008, 07:08 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Ok so...... silly question. I know this pine based litter says it will last forever and it's great for the environment. Great btw!! I have done some "googleing" (so not a word!) on it and they all say they are 100% recycled pine. Great again!!!
My question is........... If this pine stuff is made with 100% pine than why pay the money for a small bag ($7.99 up) when you can go and buy 100% pine based softwood bedding (shavings) in a huge bag at hardware stores (78litres I think which expands 3 times the size) for $5.25? Is it the pellet shape?
I am using the shavings out in the catuary. The kitties have an area they use and I just cover it with the shavings and clean as necessary. Then I can use the shavings as compost or mulch. I also have it in one litter box until they are used to it and then it will be in all of them.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!