Thread: Bring Brew Home
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
k, not trying to be confrontational, but i do check stuff before i answer and you came right to this post before you posted in the welcome forum. To be accurate you made 10 posts last night and the first one was here. I was wondering what of the hundreds of post made you come to this one. I haven't said you were evil, i will hold my judgement until i'm better informed. I would like to remind you tho that there is no tone or inflection in typing so people can't tell if your being serious, joking or just sarcastic. Seriously why did you come here first.
That is a very valid question, and because you have been polite I will answer it. I did mention in my initial post that I had yet to make my introductions in the welcome thread. I am not associated or affiliated with the Brandon pound, the new owners of Brew or any other mentioned organization. I was searching the net on a completely unrelated issue, and then I clicked on a link that was not what I was looking for. It was this site which I had never heard of or seen before and the internet link was attached to a post in this thread. I read a few comments and became curious so I went to the beginning, read through and decided I would like to post. As I am a cat owner and animal lover I decided to join and insert my two cents in here as well. I have cruised around briefly and noticed a couple of interesting looking threads and will post in them when I have a bit more time to read them as well. Sorry to anyone who was hoping for a good story but this is all I can offer I'm afraid.