View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Senior Contributor
Typing Test Champion, Curveball Champion, Mahjong Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSTYcat View Post
Such a graceful thank-you despite the way nolisa75 was greeted and treated by some "members" of this board.

I didn't see anything wrong, it was strongly suggested she see a vet as soon as possible.

Such a graceful indictment of those who accused, criticized, judged and bullied the OP. Such a wonderful outcome.
With all of the unwanted animals in this world because of people not spaying and neutering their pets, the time to be delicate about such things has passed. Not being vets here and the fact that this cat had just given birth also warrented the OP to know how important it was for this cat to see a vet. I saw nothing wrong with the responses from the members here.

IMO, none of this is acceptable in polite society, and the occurrence of it is becoming more frequent on this board. It seems Pets.ca is devolving into a very unfriendly place.
I don't find that at all.

The worst? When the full story unfurls, the justifications, not the apologies.
There was nothing that happened at the end of this story that warrented an apology by anyone. The OP took the cat to the vet, the cat is fine and hopefully the cat (or should I truly say kitten), will hopefully now be spayed so she doesn't have more kittens.
The OP realized the seriousness of the situation, took the cat to the vet, the cat is fine, people responded about how relieved they were that the cat was going to be OK.

Cindy