Thread: Bring Brew Home
View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Kelly I checked out the link for the Brandon Pound and had a look around...Found some interesting stmts that were made..like this one

While we currently have 56 foster homes, we simply do not have enough.

Do yoou think Brew is in a home that is considered a foster and they dont want to say anything?? The other thing I noticed is that they have to be funded somewhere...and everything on the website sort of implies that the Brandon Area Community Foundation is their major financial contributor...I looked at their website and maybe they would like to know how things are run in a place they provide financial help too?

http://www.bacf.ca/cms/index.php?page=about

Something good has to happen now! Just know we are all here for you! Stay strong as Brew deserves to come home! My heart breaks if he is with another family but its misguided...he has a family and things happen...If I were that family I would be hurt most definately but it is common sense I think that he should be in his true home.

Cindy
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown