View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2008, 03:37 PM

Thumbs up mange guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by casitamex View Post
I have been researching cures on the internet. I have found MANGE GUARD, medicated oil for Australia and Pet'sBest RX. They both claim relief and cure form mange. Thoughts?? Am I trowing away good money or is it worth a try?

Hi i also found mange guard on the internet,my 7mth old staffordshire bull terrier was suffering with this demodetic mange for 4 month now, the vets gave me a dip soution to bath her in but the mites never goes completely.i was at my witts end i searched the net for a cure and found mange guard it does everything it said it does, my puppy was suffering with the itching and sores she had to take antibiotics for the skin infection she developed with the mange when i used the mange guard oil on her all over within the hour my puppy was not itching at all a week on her fur is growing back and she still is not scratching madly at her skin i am estactic.If you are wondering wether to get this product it gets 10/10 from me. the medicine that comes with the package helps to heal her from the inside too GREAT, trust me when it says 100% gaurantee or your monet back i now no why they give such a garantee because it works.I hope i have been helpful in your deciding to purchase this miricale product