View Single Post
  #2  
Old January 31st, 2008, 01:58 PM
jessi76's Avatar
jessi76 jessi76 is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: U.S.
Posts: 2,510
Feb ideas-12 posts merged by marko

...lets make it something fun,january was a depressing month.


valentine theme?

"love is in the air"? we definitely need a valentine theme

cuddling with their moms/dads or fursiblings!

Hug and kisses??

I really like love is in the air since it is so general and covers Hug and kisses, cuddling with their moms/dads or fursiblings!, and the valentine theme....

any takers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
Hug and kisses??

yea you know.....when your asleep on the couch......dog jumps up...pins you down and tongues your whole face

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdawson View Post
yea you know.....when your asleep on the couch......dog jumps up...pins you down and tongues your whole face


hey everyone could use a hug or kiss don't you think..

sounds good to me marko

Aw kisses for sure...

Count me in ! I mean , my fuzzbutts They don't really cuddle with eachothers but Paddy does have love sessions with Nelly and sometimes with Monsieur le chat.

Frenchy right now you DON'T want to cuddle with Bree..
so her photoshot will have to wait

Can I cheat and post some early? I have lots that would apply...only if I wait till tomorrow, chances are there will already be so many pics in the thread that I won't be able to get into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
Frenchy right now you DON'T want to cuddle with Bree..
Why ? Because she smells like puke ? Like poop ? I'm pretty use to it Maybe Paddy could groom and clean Bree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Why ? Because she smells like puke ? Like poop ? I'm pretty use to it Maybe Paddy could groom and clean Bree

nope stinky winds!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
nope stinky winds!!!
ohhh I know those Ben use to have them BIG time

Hazel , you can post them here , and if Marko opens another thread for the challenge , I'll transfer your pictures for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
nope stinky winds!!!

i dont think that qualifies as a kiss and hug thing

more a run away thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
nope stinky winds!!!
oh and , keep any flames/fire far from her

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdawson View Post


i dont think that qualifies as a kiss and hug thing

more a run away thing

But it would show how much she loves her dog by putting up with them.

Last edited by marko; February 1st, 2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: merging ideas
Reply With Quote