It's not the worst food out there and I'm sure a shelter or rescue would love to receive it should you win. The ingredients I don't like are:
1. fish meal - unspecified type of fish...all meats & fish should be named.
2. brewers rice - low quality ingredient with no nutritional value.
3. chicken liver digest - low quality ingredient used as a flavour enhancer
4. tomato pomace - mainly the skins of tomatoes that may contain leftover pesticide
5. menadione sodium bisulfite complex - controversial ingredient linked to cancer.
I would leave your dog on the Acana. It's a good food from a company that I respect and trust with great customer service.