View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2008, 10:40 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
can you get the probotics that you want Hazel??
Won't know till hubby gets back to work tomorrow--he works in town, but stayed home today to help out because I was so tired. He's such a good guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriM View Post
Poor Ridge :sad:. You could also consider home cooking for her while she is on that, it might help her tummy a bit. Scrambled eggs, yogurt, oatmeal and mashed banana are a great meal to serve with heavy duty antibiotics . Much easier on her digestive system than kibble.
I may try that with just her pain pills--she's supposed to have them with food in the stomach, but we stagger them a few hours off the time she gets the antibiotics to give her tummy a bit of a break. A light meal of a scrambled egg, yogurt and banana sounds yummy for the pain pill!

We were having trouble getting her to drink until later today. She's peed only twice since yesterday morning. She's more interested in drinking now that her lips seem a little better. No problem getting my girl to eat, though! Like mother, like daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Oh gosh Hazel , this seems so difficult to get her not to scrub it. :sad:
It's a bit overwhelming at moments... I've never seen anything like this and I hope I never see it again.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."