It's hard to pick just 5...I read a book a week while on the train to and from work....I mite list by author or series....
1. James Patterson - I love anything he writes...off hand, all 4 of the Women's Murder Club...and all the Alex Cross series books...
2. Anne Rule - I LOVE true crime books, ya, a little weird, but anything about serial killers really reals me in.
3. The Harry Potter books, honestly, I loved them all.
4. A Million Little Pieces and My Friend Lenord - both were very good dispite his whole streching the truth...fiction or nonfiction, very good.
5. Odd Thomas by Dean Kootz, I like Dean alot. Ghosts and hauntings - Love them!
Momma to a pooch - Dazy the Dutchess of Duke Boyd of the canine kind
Pubert Wizzer Howell-Boyd III of the feline kind R.I.P my little guy!!
If you can't afford a vet, you can't afford a pet!
221/194/170(for next year)