View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2007, 12:00 PM
Senior Contributor

I have listened to news reports re accidents etc. and haven't seen anything. I really hope she hasn't been ill - or worse - and the voice machine still activated. I know she lives in a house because she mentioned it once - saying it was too small to host family dinners with all of the dogs. Unfortunately, I don't know where her house is located, just the ravine where she walks her own dogs. I don't walk my Eskie in the ravine because he is a little devil - but where to begin there - guess we would have to have all areas covered. She knows what my guy looks like because she saw him on his groomer's website and there aren't that many Eskies kicking around Toronto area. I really hope she gets back to someone - and I guess that this will be a lesson to popular posters that if they take a break from posting, that they announce it. It would have to be someone with her full name to ask at the HS - I only know her first name - and they might not want to divulge that information. But perhaps a note could be left.